A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pautler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Pautler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pautler graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Pautler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pautler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans