A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pautler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Pautler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pautler graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Pautler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas George Pautler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Pautler practice?
- Dr. Thomas Pautler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Pautler practices Family Medicine near Mukilteo, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Snohomish, WA and Marysville, WA.
See Mukilteo Primary Care Doctors.