Dr. Thomas Pazik MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2016
Knee Pain
After months of knee pain and 1 surgery, shots and P.T. Got second opinion, correct diagnosis by second doctor and on the road to recovery.

March 17th, 2015
A great surgeon!
Dr. Pazik has a reputation of having a bad bedside manner, which is typical for surgeons. He is very direct and to the point when talking with patients. But I believe this is a good thing. I don't want a surgeon who will tell me what he thinks I want to hear. I want brutal honesty. He did this with me which got me to really work hard, harder than I might have in physical therapy after my knee replacement. He's this way because he is a perfectionist and wants only the best for his patients. I don't want a sugar-coated answer. I want the truth. And if his directness comes across to some as having a bad bedside manner, is that really a bad thing? I have almost regained full motion of my knee in part due to this doctor's direct nature in how he speaks with his patients, being straight with me. And as to the surgery itself, he really has mastered the art of joint replacements. As painful as my rehab was, I really like my new knee and am looking forward to finally being able to return to a more active lifestyle this summer! Thank you Dr. Pazik!

March 14th, 2014
surgery and post -ops
When choosing Dr.Pazik I thought I was making a great decision for his knowledge but I was far from wrong. He is not a people person and answers basic questions. He peeled a lateral release on my knee and made my problem worse. When I went back to see what options I had for any corrections, he told me to go back to rehabilitation. When I did that with no solutions, I again reined to Dr. Pazik and his response was, "I can't fix this, good luck trying to find someone who could." He was not professional about exploring further options. So I did find a new surgeon a year and a half later with Dr. Grossnickle

November 25th, 2013
not recomend
Worst dr.ever shoulder is still in pain after.5years.couldn't receive ssi cause he told insurance I said i was ok

September 14th, 2012
The worse Dr. I have ever had, I would not send my dog to this Dr. to get his shots.

September 30th, 2011
DR. PAZIK WAS THE WORSE DR. i HAVE HAD IN A LONG TIME, HE WAS RUDE, ACTING AS IF HE COULD CARELESS ABOUT YOU, ON MY FIRST APPT AFTER SURGERY I TOLD HIM I NO LONGER NEED HIS SERVICES AND ASKED FOR ANOTHER DR.

October 11th, 2009