Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Peatman
Dr. Thomas Peatman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berkeley, CA, with another office in San Ramon, CA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Peatman is affiliated with St Rose Hospital, San Ramon Regional Medical Center and Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Peatman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Thomas Peatman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkeley, CA.
Dr. Kevin Roth
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Berkeley, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Nirav Pandya
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Berkeley, CA 0 mi11
Dr. Eric Stuffmann
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Berkeley, CA 0 mi13