Learn more about Dr. Thomas Peatman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Peatman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Peatman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Peatman graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Peatman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peatman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Peatman practice?
Dr. Thomas Peatman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See San Ramon Surgeons.