A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Peele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Peele is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Peele, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peele graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peele has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Tallahassee
- Capital Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas C Peele MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Peele practice?
- Dr. Thomas Peele has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Peele practices Pediatrics near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Pediatricians.