Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Dec 4th, 2015

Dr at best is average. Staff is way below average . They are not busy, but you are always put on hold and promised return calls never happen. Find someone else

I like Pena! show details I like Pena!
by Evan Mitton on Oct 26th, 2015

good doctor good experience decent guy!

Sep 28th, 2015

Quality staff left. Current staff very low level of competence. Have had better PA than this Dr.

Aug 28th, 2015

Listens intently. Made me feel that my concerns were important to him. He gave me sound prescription advice.

Jul 13th, 2015

I was happy with Dr. Pena. Until today. My daughter went in because her hands have been hurting very bad. To the point she can't pick things up. She asked if it could be arthritis. He told her no. She's too young. I have arthritis. Didn't send her for any kind of testing. He was Condescending! GAVE AN I DON'T CARE ATTITUDE. WHY DID YOU BECOME A DR? We will be looking for a new physician.

Jun 2nd, 2015

I would recommend Dr Pena very highly. I would not go elsewhere..

Good Luck Getting Thru to Clinic show details Good Luck Getting Thru to Clinic
May 13th, 2015

No live person answers the phone, seems all calls are put into "leave a message and we will get back to u in 48 hrs"...really!!! They should hire more staff to answer their calls. So annoying to try and get thru.

Jul 3rd, 2014

Very poor bedside manner. No personality at all. Poor diagnosis, and had to go to a different doctor and found that he was way off tract, and got better off medicine. Thanks for nothing.

my first visit show details my first visit
Aug 23rd, 2012

I was satisfied with first visit. I have a 3 month follow up. Staff was pleasant.

poor staff show details poor staff
Jul 11th, 2012

Had labs took over a month ago ...got the bill but no lab results from office or doctor....changing doctors..had prescriptions called in by pharmacy and wound up having to go there and get myself since staff nver sent the script to pharmacy as requested...by then i was out of meds.....really bad.