A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Perkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Perkowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perkowski
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Perkowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkowski graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Perkowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Aultman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Andrew Perkowski DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Perkowski practice?
- Dr. Thomas Perkowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Perkowski practices Ophthalmology near Dover, OH.
See Dover Ophthalmologists.