A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Perkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Perkowski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perkowski
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Perkowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkowski graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Perkowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Aultman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Andrew Perkowski DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Perkowski practice?
- Dr. Thomas Perkowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Perkowski practices Ophthalmology near Dover, OH.
See Dover Ophthalmologists.