A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkowski graduated from Ohio University , Athens.More Education & Awards
Dr. Perkowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Aultman Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perkowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Perkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Perkowski practice?
Dr. Thomas Perkowski practices Ophthalmology near Dover, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Massillon, OH.
See Dover Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Perkowski, Dr. Tomas Perkowski, Dr. Tommie Perkowski, Dr. Tommy Perkowski