Dr. Thomas Perlewitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Perlewitz?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Perlewitz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 27th, 2017

Showed concern, did not rush visits, outcome was wonderful

June 14th, 2017

Outstanding professional- office girl is fabulous and meticulous

May 13th, 2017

Not good

Unsuccessful and disappears after surgery

May 12th, 2017

No Pain

I have other things going on BUT the work Dr P did doesn't hurt I am on ZERO pain medication. His care was BY a Mile the best I have ever had. He also love peanut butter cookies .

April 27th, 2017

Great Doctor

I met with Dr. Perlewitz about a neck problem I had involving bulging discs, pinched nerves etc. He was very informative and after trying PT and spinal injections we decided that a cervical surgery was the next option. Kaitlyn was very helpful with scheduling and checking with insurance coverage. Dr. Perlewitz performed an Anterior cervical discectomy with fusion, or ACDF. I am about 5-1/2 weeks post op and an very happy with the outcome. The staff at the MOSH (Midwest Orthopedic Specialty Hospital) where the surgery was performed were outstanding. Could not be happier with the level of care that the whole staff provided. If you are reading this there is a good chance you are looking for a great spinal doctor. Dr. Perlewitz is very experienced and my recovery so far proves to me he knows his stuff.

September 13th, 2016

Dr. Perlewitz, Adam, and Kaitelyn were wonderful to deal with! Dr. Perlewitz diagnosed me quickly, accurately, and had me in to surgery as fast as I could get in...in less than 5 days! He made me feel very comfortable from the get go about what needed to be done and how it was going to be done. He was very kind, gentle and concerned that I understood what the issue was and what the solution was going to be. It has been a year since my surgery and I can't thank this team enough!!! I am 'good as new' and very happy with the choice that I made to see Dr. Perlewitz. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone. He gave me a new lease on life and I will be eternally grateful!

August 2nd, 2016

Cannot say enough about Dr Perlewitz , Adam and Kaitlyn. Honest, caring and supportive healthcare providers. That is hard to find these days.

May 22nd, 2016

Not very helpful

if you want a PA and like to wait over an hour-go here.

March 2nd, 2016

He was very slikely & charming. His office is decorated in high quality furniture and he himself only dresses in nothing but the very best! He spent very little time with me as he passed me odff to his PA, Adam, to do 95% of the appointment. I found Adam to be a Dr. PERLEWITZ wannabe (after meeting the real Dr. P.) not much of a personality, just hired to do the dirty work that Dr. P didn't feel like handling. In any event, Dr. P decided he couldn't (wouldn't for some reason) do back surgery for me because I was to fat!!😆 Unbeknownst to him, I know someone, heavier than I am, that he DID DO surgery on for the SAME thing. I had also had a chat with a man in the elevator on the way to my appt. - hmm seems this "overweight" patient of Dr. P. Was recuperating from back surgery. SO IF you are a STRONG woman, a little over weight, with your own opinions, and you're looking for someone to help with yourback, skip the P section when you're looking.

December 24th, 2015

Excellent genuine physician. Really cares about his patients . Great outcome from surgery . Would recommend him to anyone.

December 10th, 2015

Horrible staff and service - never got to see actual doctor

I was referred to Dr. Perlewitz, but was never able to even get in to see him, as his office staff did not call me back for almost two weeks after I first called to schedule. When they finally called back, they said he wasn't available for over a month, even though I told them I was in pain and needed to get in ASAP. On top of that, the staff was rude on the phone as well. So he could be the best Ortho Surgeon in the world, but I'll never know because of his staff and scheduling process. Left ratings blank for the dr.

October 5th, 2015

Very busy office so wait time varies at each appointment. The whole staff is very professional. Couldn't ask for better care. I wish more doctors and their staff were this dedicated to their patients.