A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Perls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Perls is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perls
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Perls, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Perls graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Perls has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Theodore Perls MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas T. Perls practice?
- Dr. Thomas Perls has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Perls practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Geriatric Doctors.