A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Person:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Person
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Person Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Person graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Person has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas David Person MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Person practice?
- Dr. Thomas Person has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Person practices Vascular Surgery near Erie, PA.
See Erie Surgeons.