A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Person:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Person graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Person has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas David Person MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Person practice?
- Dr. Thomas Person has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Person practices Vascular Surgery near Erie, PA.
See Erie Surgeons.