A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pfennig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Pfennig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfennig graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pfennig has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W Pfennig DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Pfennig practice?
- Dr. Thomas Pfennig has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Pfennig practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Wyoming, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, MI and Grand Rapids, MI.
See Wyoming Otolaryngologists.