Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Phillips
Dr. Thomas Phillips, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ishpeming, MI, with other offices in Negaunee, MI and Carson City, MI (and 2 other locations). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Phillips is affiliated with Carson City Hospital, Bell Hospital and Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Phillips has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Thomas Phillips is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ishpeming, MI.
Dr. Matthew Colligan
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Ishpeming, MI 1.42 mi18
Dr. Bradley Warlick
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Marquette, MI 12.58 mi5
Dr. Zachary Leonard
Marquette, MI 12.58 mi10