inactive

Thomas F Phillips MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

February 15th, 2011
I was sent to the doctor for something that no others thought about. Sent me for an ultrasound immediately and found the problem. I am grateful for his expertise and caring. Also, his office staff is wonderful.

January 2nd, 2011
A true professional
Took the time to get a detailed history of my condition, examine me thoroughly, and review my prior records and imaqging studies before rendering an opinion. A true professional.

September 21st, 2010
Has little if any comprehension of what a knee is or its anatomy, or apparently so. Injected Synvisc into both of my knees into all the soft tissue areas after first using Lidocaine to deaden the knees. I had had these injections for about 10 years, and they helped greatly, but they were placed in the joint as they should have been. My body was so sore and my knees so sore, that I couldn't even get out of bed the next morning, I had to crawl/drag myself to the bathroom. Was on crutches for weeks, etc. This person surely can't really merit still being a doctor, if ever did.

April 18th, 2010
hot water
He is not welling to admit his mistakes. even at his patients expense.