A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Phuriphan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Phuriphan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phuriphan
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Phuriphan graduated from Siriraj Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Phuriphan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Thavisak Phuriphan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas T. Phuriphan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Phuriphan has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Phuriphan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Orthopedic Surgeons.