A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Phuriphan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Phuriphan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phuriphan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phuriphan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Phuriphan graduated from Siriraj Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Phuriphan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Thavisak Phuriphan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas T. Phuriphan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Phuriphan has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Phuriphan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Orthopedic Surgeons.