A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Picklow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Picklow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Picklow, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Retention
Education & Awards
Dr. Picklow graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Picklow has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Picklow FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Picklow practice?
- Dr. Thomas Picklow has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Picklow practices Urology near Warren, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH and Wooster, OH.
See Warren Urologists.