A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Piemonte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Piemonte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Piemonte
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Piemonte Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Piemonte, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Piemonte graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Piemonte has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Charles Piemonte MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Piemonte practice?
- Dr. Thomas Piemonte has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Piemonte practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wrentham, MA.
See Burlington Internists and Burlington Cardiologists.