A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Piemonte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Piemonte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Piemonte, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Piemonte graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Piemonte has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Charles Piemonte MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Piemonte practice?
- Dr. Thomas Piemonte has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Piemonte practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wrentham, MA and Brookline, MA.
See Burlington Internists and Burlington Cardiologists.