A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierzchala graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pierzchala has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pierzchala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pierzchala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Pierzchala practice?
Dr. Thomas Pierzchala practices Family Medicine near Rome, GA.
See Rome Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Pierzchala, Dr. Tomas Pierzchala, Dr. Tommie Pierzchala, Dr. Tommy Pierzchala