A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Pinder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Pinder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinder graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Pinder has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Pinder MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Pinder practice?
- Dr. Thomas Pinder has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Pinder practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Lanham, MD.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.