Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Pinder, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinder
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pinder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Pinder, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinder graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Pinder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Pinder MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Pinder practice?
- Dr. Thomas Pinder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Pinder practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lanham, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Lanham Internists and Lanham Cardiologists.