Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Pinder
Dr. Thomas Pinder, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Washington, DC and Lanham, MD. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pinder is affiliated with Providence Hospital, Medstar Washington Hospital Center and Prince George Hospital Center. Dr. Pinder has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Pinder has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Pinder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Lewis Marshall
Washington, DC 0.01 mi54
Dr. Leleka Doonquah
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0.01 mi18
Dr. David Wilson Jr
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Washington, DC 0.01 mi47