Dr. Thomas Pinder MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Washington, DC

December 3rd, 2015
Manager
My husband and I saw Dr. Pinder about two weeks ago. His office (in Lanham, MD) was very professional. He was prompt and took time to talk to me in detail about my heart and also gave me recommendations to see other doctors. I would definitely recommend Dr. Pinder. I appreciate the fact that he wasn't rushed during my examination and consultation. His office followed up with me with the information that I had requested.

May 7th, 2014
Home Maker
My husband is a heart patient and had a massive heart attack in 2001. Other than Dr. Pichard from Washington Hospital Center, Dr Pinder is the only cardiologist that my husband visited that we both was fully satisfied with and even considered traveling from SC where we currently reside to be under his care. Dr. Pinder knows the heart and has a heart that really honestly cares for the patient instead of the dollar. I 100 percent recommend Dr. Pinder to any and all heart papatients. He is God sent and God Bless Him.

March 3rd, 2009
A Doctor's Doctor
Dr. Pinder is a vanishing breed. He's a patient's doctor. He's capable. He cares.