A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Pinson, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Geriatrician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinson
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Pinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinson graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Pinson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Pinson DO and MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Pinson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Pinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Pinson practices General Practice and Geriatric Medicine near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Warren, MI.
See Southgate Primary Care Doctors and Southgate Geriatric Doctors.