Dr. Thomas Pinson, DO
Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Geriatrician

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Thanks for letting me not know i needed surgery! show details Thanks for letting me not know i needed surgery!
by KitKat on Mar 7th, 2016

I found Pinson , to be very rude, When Ever i had test done, They never told Me anything, had a mammogram lately Was worried about my results, So I Called Pinsons, Clinic and i called Around 10 Times the receptionist had Reminded me how many times i Called And that Pinson, disgarded the results Cause nothing was wrong.....Well in 2 Days I got a call from Beaumont, Telling me that i have to have surgery I Told the receptionist at Beaumont, That i was told by my Doctors Pinsons Clinic evetything was fine, And the list Goes on.....

Feb 11th, 2016

Great, Caring doctor. They don't make em like that any more. He will help as much as he can.

Uncaring positions for anybody coming off as you back in Spanish and klonopin or volume Exedra this Dr will detaching rapidly and you will still go and you stay away from this dr and Dr Duca show details Uncaring positions for anybody coming off as you back in Spanish and klonopin or volume Exedra this Dr will detaching rapidly and you will still go and you stay away from this dr and Dr Duca
by Martoni, josephinr on Dec 22nd, 2015

For anyone thinking about going to see Dr Thomas pinson at City Medical Center iron do not do why because if you are on a suboxone and have it or a xanax klonopin have it have it Exedra he won't take you down start you at 90 or 60 and stare detoxing you within 2 months from 60 240 from 40 to 20 from 2200 to 10 you'll take you from xanax to milligram do xanax 1 then you'll take you down to 5 Millersport 0.5 milligram this Dr has no feelings or the Elder Dr Dr do Co has no I don't know how to detox a text from what we're on the do not know how to make it a plan so I aren't you all to stay away from this DR thank you

great bedside manner show details great bedside manner
by lulu57 on Jan 13th, 2015

The wait time was ok,could have been faster but once I got in the back and saw the doctor I was happy. He was very caring,didn't rush me out the door and listened to my complaints.He gave me a very thorough exam and did my blood and xrays all on the same day.The girls that did my blood were good too.I was very pleased and would reccommend his office.

Patient show details Patient
by Teresa on Jan 8th, 2015

Long wait time, but otherwise staff was professional. P A Jacquelyn was very professional when she introduced herself and shook my hand. Overall office was clean and not dirty like I had read. Very helpful. My experience there was good.

patient for over 15 years show details patient for over 15 years
by marie on Mar 4th, 2014

Dr. Pinson has been my doctor over 15 years,He is caring and very professional.It makes me mad when I see bad reviews of him cause I know it is from people who are unable to con him.His whole office staff is great. I will continue to see him and I send my friends and family there. He is the only one I can trust with my health.

waiting show details waiting
Sep 13th, 2012

some people complain about waiting or the receptionist additude, if i walked right in to any doctor i would wonder why, a good doctor has alot of patients and this is the case in city medical, its worth the wait to see a doctor you can trust and be honest with, id wait an hour or even two if thats what it took to be healthy these days, as far as the staff, ive been here for ten years or more and they have always been very nice and accomidating, come on people we live in metro detroit not california, id rather have to the point and honest before someone telling me whatever just to shut me up, and barb is the best hard working and a mother with a great additude towards her job,

Jun 27th, 2012

I have been a patient of DR. Pinson's for 10 years,,I have found him and the staff to be caring, helpful,,in treating me and my family,, who do have special needs,,, I have referred Dr. Pinson to others,,

Patient show details Patient
Mar 8th, 2012

Dr. Pinson has been my Doctor since he was a resident at Madison community hospital he is a good doctor but the people in his office are mean and un professional they will not help you. I only go because of him not his office. You can't talk to him on the phone and you cant get an appointment and when they changed their insurance program they didnt tell me and wouldnt help with the change. I think he needs to fire some people.

I can't believe this doctor has 2 practices. show details I can't believe this doctor has 2 practices.
Feb 22nd, 2012

Absolutely horrific office environment. Dirty. Ceiling tiles with stains. Furniture held together with tape. Office staff is beyond rude and unprofessional. The receptionist yells and carries on to co-workers, folks on the phone, etc. The medical equipment is old and dirty. Dirty old blankets are used as pillows on some of the equipment. The wait time was terrible. I didn't even see the doctor. I saw a PA who didn't bother to shake my hand when introducing himself. I texted my fiance to tell him what an unbelievable experience I was having. Straight out of a bad movie!

should be nominated for best doctor of the year show details should be nominated for best doctor of the year
May 12th, 2011

He fixed my sinus problem.I was suffering for years.I just needed the right doctor.This was the place.A friend told me.I have told others.He is real down to earth and takes time to examine you.He does not rush you out.I feel that he really cares about his patients.

great doctor show details great doctor
May 5th, 2011

It took me one day to get an appointment.I am a regular patient now.I switched to Dr. Pinson cause he is very caring and knowledgable. I do not feel rushed. He listens to me.I think his staff is very good too. Good at taking my blood.

Not Good show details Not Good
May 2nd, 2011

Very unorganized office atmosphere.

Nov 30th, 2010

DR. Pinson found every ailment I had and perscribed only the medication I needed at the time so who ever says i=he is a pill pusher is DEAD WRONG. He has been my doc for 3 years and I wouldn't go anywhere else.The people talking bad on here must be mad that he called them like he saw them...PILL POPPERS!lol but anyways you wait awhile because he has so many patients.That also tells you a good doc when you see that many patients.He is great and staff is also very good

Patient Wife show details Patient Wife
May 13th, 2010

Dr. Pinson is nothing but a pill pusher. Does not have the patients best interest at heart. Prescribes drugs off label, prescribes meds without checking to see if they interact, provides addicts with what they want putting them in harms way. POOR EXCUSE FOR A DOCTOR.