Dr. Thomas Pinson DO Patient Reviews

3.3

no change

July 5th, 2016
RN
People please check for sanctions..this doctor has had some issues with the Standard Of Care...

June 29th, 2016
Really sad
Way to long a wait time doesn't seem to really hear what your saying promptly cuts you off of medicine that he has pretty much got you addicted to doesn't see you enough to even remember your name after8 year's because pa's have been seeing you so long filthy office Southgate. Can't get in to see him even in an emergency although he's supposed to be your Dr for another month barb is one of the rudest people you will meet she seems to think your a lower life form than her... Tells you one things good for4 years then all of a sudden he would never have prescribed you that much when he has been for year's and you have Pharmacy records to prove it. Just really sad this is what our Dr's have came to your not a patient anymore your a paycheck....very unprofessional and sad i wouldn't recommend you go there. And I'm gonna see what the medical board or Fed's think of how he practices medicine I'm tired of paying so much to be treated this way...

February 11th, 2016
Great, Caring doctor. They don't make em like that any more. He will help as much as he can.

December 22nd, 2015
Uncaring positions for anybody coming off as you back in Spanish and klonopin or volume Exedra this Dr will detaching rapidly and you will still go and you stay away from this dr and Dr Duca
For anyone thinking about going to see Dr Thomas pinson at City Medical Center iron do not do why because if you are on a suboxone and have it or a xanax klonopin have it have it Exedra he won't take you down start you at 90 or 60 and stare detoxing you within 2 months from 60 240 from 40 to 20 from 2200 to 10 you'll take you from xanax to milligram do xanax 1 then you'll take you down to 5 Millersport 0.5 milligram this Dr has no feelings or the Elder Dr Dr do Co has no I don't know how to detox a text from what we're on the do not know how to make it a plan so I aren't you all to stay away from this DR thank you

January 13th, 2015
great bedside manner
The wait time was ok,could have been faster but once I got in the back and saw the doctor I was happy. He was very caring,didn't rush me out the door and listened to my complaints.He gave me a very thorough exam and did my blood and xrays all on the same day.The girls that did my blood were good too.I was very pleased and would reccommend his office.

January 8th, 2015
Patient
Long wait time, but otherwise staff was professional. P A Jacquelyn was very professional when she introduced herself and shook my hand. Overall office was clean and not dirty like I had read. Very helpful. My experience there was good.

March 4th, 2014
patient for over 15 years
Dr. Pinson has been my doctor over 15 years,He is caring and very professional.It makes me mad when I see bad reviews of him cause I know it is from people who are unable to con him.His whole office staff is great. I will continue to see him and I send my friends and family there. He is the only one I can trust with my health.

September 13th, 2012
waiting
some people complain about waiting or the receptionist additude, if i walked right in to any doctor i would wonder why, a good doctor has alot of patients and this is the case in city medical, its worth the wait to see a doctor you can trust and be honest with, id wait an hour or even two if thats what it took to be healthy these days, as far as the staff, ive been here for ten years or more and they have always been very nice and accomidating, come on people we live in metro detroit not california, id rather have to the point and honest before someone telling me whatever just to shut me up, and barb is the best hard working and a mother with a great additude towards her job,

June 27th, 2012
I have been a patient of DR. Pinson's for 10 years,,I have found him and the staff to be caring, helpful,,in treating me and my family,, who do have special needs,,, I have referred Dr. Pinson to others,,

March 8th, 2012
Patient
Dr. Pinson has been my Doctor since he was a resident at Madison community hospital he is a good doctor but the people in his office are mean and un professional they will not help you. I only go because of him not his office. You can't talk to him on the phone and you cant get an appointment and when they changed their insurance program they didnt tell me and wouldnt help with the change. I think he needs to fire some people.

February 22nd, 2012
I can't believe this doctor has 2 practices.
Absolutely horrific office environment. Dirty. Ceiling tiles with stains. Furniture held together with tape. Office staff is beyond rude and unprofessional. The receptionist yells and carries on to co-workers, folks on the phone, etc. The medical equipment is old and dirty. Dirty old blankets are used as pillows on some of the equipment. The wait time was terrible. I didn't even see the doctor. I saw a PA who didn't bother to shake my hand when introducing himself. I texted my fiance to tell him what an unbelievable experience I was having. Straight out of a bad movie!

May 12th, 2011
should be nominated for best doctor of the year
He fixed my sinus problem.I was suffering for years.I just needed the right doctor.This was the place.A friend told me.I have told others.He is real down to earth and takes time to examine you.He does not rush you out.I feel that he really cares about his patients.