A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pinto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Pinto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Pinto, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinto graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pinto has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas B Pinto BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Pinto practice?
- Dr. Thomas Pinto has 9 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Pinto practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Butler, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Ellwood City, PA.
See Butler Internists and Butler Cardiologists.