A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pinto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Pinto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinto
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pinto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Pinto, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinto graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pinto has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas B Pinto BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Pinto practice?
- Dr. Thomas Pinto has 8 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Pinto practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Butler, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Clairton, PA.
See Butler Internists and Butler Cardiologists.