Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pisansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Pisansky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Pisansky, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Segmental Mastectomy
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Pisansky graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pisansky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Albert Lea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Pisansky MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Pisansky practice?
- Dr. Thomas Pisansky has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Pisansky practices Radiation Oncology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Radiologists.