A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pisansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Pisansky is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Pisansky, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Segmental Mastectomy
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Pisansky graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pisansky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Albert Lea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Pisansky practice?
Dr. Thomas Pisansky practices Radiation Oncology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Radiologists.