A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Piskarowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Piskarowski graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Piskarowski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Piskarowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Piskarowski practice?
Dr. Thomas Piskarowski practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Novi Internists, Novi Pulmonologists, Novi Critical Care Practitioners, and Novi Sleep Medicine Doctors.