A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Piskorowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Piskorowski
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Piskorowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Piskorowski graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Piskorowski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Piskorowski DO is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Piskorowski practice?
- Dr. Thomas Piskorowski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Piskorowski practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Novi Internists and Novi Pulmonologists.