A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Piskarowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Piskarowski graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Piskarowski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Piskarowski DO is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Piskarowski practice?
- Dr. Thomas Piskarowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Piskarowski practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Novi Internists and Novi Pulmonologists.