A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pitre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Pitre, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Pitre, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Male Circumcision
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitre graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Pitre has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pitre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Pitre practice?
Dr. Thomas Pitre practices Urology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: McMinnville, OR.
See Portland Urologists.