A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pitre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Pitre, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pitre
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Pitre Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Pitre, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitre graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Pitre has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Pitre MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Pitre practice?
- Dr. Thomas Pitre has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Pitre practices Urology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Urologists.