A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pittman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Pittman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pittman graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Pittman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Pittman MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Pittman practice?
- Dr. Thomas Pittman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Pittman practices Neurological Surgery near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See Lexington Neurological Surgeons.