Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pittman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Pittman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pittman graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Pittman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pittman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Pittman practice?
Dr. Thomas Pittman practices Neurological Surgery near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See Lexington Neurological Surgeons.