Neurological Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Pathetic show details Pathetic
by Cancer patient on Sep 10th, 2014

I have never been so disturbed by a doctors approach and bedside manner in my life. Going into the doctors office to discuss the pathology report of tumor removed from the brain that came back as a non curable cancer. Dr pitman literally walked in and said well we are going to have you do MRI's every 3 months and at some point we will have to have other treatment. He did not explain the type of cancer, the treatment options, prognosis, or anything you would expect to hear. When he was asked questions about the pathology, diagnosis, & treatment he had a look of hatred and discuss on his face at my audacity to ask him questions. An dismissed them with a half twitch of the head and an eye role. This is not a person who needs to be working with sick people in delicate life altering and changing medical conditions. This is someone with a cold heart and no ethics, class, or morals. He is a disgust to the medical profession and everything it represents. He needs to have his license revoked!!!

Poor show details Poor
Nov 12th, 2012

They referred me to the wrong person for my problem I have, but I guess he thought he could still diagnose me with my problem even though he had no clue as to what was really going on with me. The person that left the comment before me saw him in 07 and I am glad that he treated her great and saved her life and I hope that treats all of his patience great, but I guess I was the exception. He could have told me that I needed another MRI dedicated to my spot, but instead decided he would do nothing about it. Thanks doc!

Jun 22nd, 2011

Everything about this Doctor is absolutely perfect!He saved my life in 07. I know he saves many lives, and I love & respect him so much for that.My daughter is now in college to become a Doctor!& I have a new grandbaby!It's so good to be alive!!Thanks to you Dr.Pittman