A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pitts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Pitts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Pitts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitts graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pitts has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Provident Hospital Of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Pitts MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Pitts practice?
- Dr. Thomas Pitts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Pitts practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Endocrinologists.