A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pitts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Pitts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pitts
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pitts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Pitts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitts graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pitts has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provident Hospital Of Cook County
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas L Pitts MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Pitts practice?
- Dr. Thomas Pitts has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Pitts practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Endocrinologists.