A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Plut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Plut is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Plut, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Spinal Manipulation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Plut graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Plut has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Plut accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 16 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Plut practice?
Dr. Thomas Plut practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Moorestown, NJ.
See Moorestown Family Physicians.