Learn more about Dr. Thomas Plut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Plut is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plut
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Plut Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Plut, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Spinal Manipulation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Plut graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Plut has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W Plut DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Plut practice?
- Dr. Thomas Plut has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Plut practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Primary Care Doctors and Cherry Hill Sports Medicine Doctors.