A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Plut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Plut is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plut
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Plut Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Plut, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Spinal Manipulation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Plut graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Plut has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W Plut DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Plut practice?
- Dr. Thomas Plut has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Plut practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Family Physicians and Cherry Hill Sports Medicine Doctors.