Dr. Thomas Wayne Plut DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Plut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Plut is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Plut, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Plut graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Plut has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Plut accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 16 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Plut practice?
Dr. Thomas Plut practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Moorestown, NJ.
See Moorestown Family Physicians, Moorestown Sports Medicine Doctors, Moorestown Urgent Care Centers, and Moorestown Neurologists.