A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pobre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Pobre, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pobre graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Pobre has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pobre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas Y. Pobre practice?
Dr. Thomas Pobre practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Syosset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY.
See Syosset Physiatrists.