A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pobre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pobre
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pobre Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Pobre, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pobre graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Pobre has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Elias Y Pobre MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Pobre practice?
- Dr. Thomas Pobre has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Pobre practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near East Meadow, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syosset, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See East Meadow Physiatrists.