A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pobre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Pobre, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pobre graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Pobre has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Elias Y Pobre MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Pobre practice?
- Dr. Thomas Pobre has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Pobre practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near East Meadow, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syosset, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See East Meadow Physiatrists.