Learn more about Dr. Thomas Polascik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Polascik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polascik
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Polascik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Polascik, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Thyroid Gland Tumor (Oxyphilic Adenoma)
- Urinary Fistula
Education & Awards
Dr. Polascik graduated from University of Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Polascik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Polascik MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Polascik practice?
- Dr. Thomas Polascik has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Polascik practices Urology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Urologists.