Learn more about Dr. Thomas Polascik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Polascik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Polascik, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Thyroid Gland Tumor (Oxyphilic Adenoma)
- Urinary Fistula
Education & Awards
Dr. Polascik graduated from University of Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Polascik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Polascik MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Polascik practice?
- Dr. Thomas Polascik has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Polascik practices Urology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.
See Durham Urologists.