Dr. Thomas Ross Pollard MD is male, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Pollard, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollard graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pollard has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center of Oak Ridge
- Blount Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pollard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pollard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Pollard practice?
Dr. Thomas Pollard practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Ridge, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons and Knoxville Cardiothoracic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Pollard, Dr. Tomas Pollard, Dr. Tommie Pollard, Dr. Tommy Pollard