Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pollard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Pollard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollard
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pollard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Pollard, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollard graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Pollard has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ross Pollard MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Pollard practice?
- Dr. Thomas Pollard has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Pollard practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons and Knoxville Cardiothoracic Surgeons.