Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pollard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Pollard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollard
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pollard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Pollard, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollard graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Pollard has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ross Pollard MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Pollard practice?
- Dr. Thomas Pollard has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Pollard practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons and Knoxville Cardiothoracic Surgeons.