Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pollard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Pollard, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollard graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Pollard has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pollard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Pollard practice?
Dr. Thomas Pollard practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Adult Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Ridge, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons, Knoxville Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Knoxville Family Physicians.