A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Polta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Polta, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Polta graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Polta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Alfred Polta MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Polta practice?
- Dr. Thomas Polta has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Polta practices Anesthesiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Anesthesiologists.