inactive

Dr. Thomas Poole MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology New York, NY

September 20th, 2016
What a great professional and human being.
Most caring & thoughtful individual I've ever known. Always interested in you more than himself, miss him very much. Heartfelt condolences to his family & friends.

February 4th, 2015
He's a very thorough doctor and very efficient

June 30th, 2014
Was not previously a patient - called as an emergency - lost Partial vision in right eye the previous evening - saw me Immediately , spoke to me in depth, have the most thorough Exam - told me what he suspected - and to see a cardiovascular Specialist ASAP. I did. I owe the quality of life I have today Due to the astute diagnosis of Dr. Poole. I continue to use him, So if you"re looking for the absolute best doctor I this is who You should see! Specialist ASAP. I did so

April 24th, 2013
I had a very unpleasant experience with Dr. Poole; after seeing him for several months, and a successful laser surgery for a torn retina, he was very impatient at one appointment and I left his office with a scratched cornea, which was very painful. I have not returned and have since moved on to another opthalmolgist.

January 20th, 2010
Many years ago Dr Poole saved my vision through a very difficult operation. I've had no problems with my eyes from that point on. Thanks Dr Poole. How's your clarinet playing these days?