A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Porter, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Porter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Porter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Ahs Hosp Corp Mmh Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Gordon Porter MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Porter practice?
- Dr. Thomas Porter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Porter practices Pediatrics near Basking Ridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Basking Ridge Pediatricians.