Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ports:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ports is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ports
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ports Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ports, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type II
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ports graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ports has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Ports MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Ports practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ports has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Ports practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Cardiologists.