Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Poulton
Dr. Thomas Poulton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK, with other offices in El Paso, TX and Columbus, OH. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Poulton is affiliated with Alaska Native Medical Center, Knoxville Area Community Hosp Inc and Nationwide Childrens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Poulton has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
Dr. Thomas Poulton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.
Dr. Barry Grey
Dr. Calle Gonzales
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Dr. Harold Schneider