Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Pow
Dr. Thomas Pow, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Joseph, MI. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pow is affiliated with Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital, Lakeland Hospital Watervliet and Lakeland Medical Center-St Joseph. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Pow has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Pow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Joseph, MI.
Dr. Anthony Palmer
Saint Joseph, MI 0 mi24
Dr. Mehul Patel
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Saint Joseph, MI 0 mi
Dr. Richard Douce
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Saint Joseph, MI 0 mi37