A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Prenger is Satisfactory. Dr. Prenger has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Prenger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Prenger graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Prenger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital & Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prenger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Prenger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Prenger practice?
Dr. Thomas Prenger practices Family Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Prenger, Dr. Tomas Prenger, Dr. Tommie Prenger, Dr. Tommy Prenger