A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Prenger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Prenger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prenger
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Prenger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Prenger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prenger graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Prenger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Frederick Prenger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Prenger practice?
- Dr. Thomas Prenger has 1 office location.
- Dr. Thomas Prenger practices Family Medicine near Spokane Valley, WA.