A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Prestel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Prestel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prestel
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prestel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Prestel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Prestel graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prestel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Francis Prestel MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Prestel practice?
- Dr. Thomas Prestel has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Prestel practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Drexel Hill, PA.
See Drexel Hill Internists and Drexel Hill Pulmonologists.