A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Prewitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Prewitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Prewitt, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Prewitt graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prewitt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- Stillwater Medical Center
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prewitt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Prewitt practice?
Dr. Thomas Prewitt practices Surgery near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Stillwater, OK.
See Jackson Surgeons.