Learn more about Dr. Thomas Prewitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Prewitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prewitt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prewitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Prewitt, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Prewitt graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Prewitt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- Stillwater Medical Center
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Wendell Prewitt MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Prewitt practice?
- Dr. Thomas Prewitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Prewitt practices Surgery near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Stillwater, OK.
See Jackson Surgeons.