A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Prose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Prose is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prose graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Prose has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Mercy-Livingston
- St Joseph MercyMcpherson Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Mark Prose MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Prose practice?
- Dr. Thomas Prose has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Prose practices Family Medicine near Novi, MI.
See Novi Primary Care Doctors.