A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Prose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Prose is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prose
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prose Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prose graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Prose has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Mercy-Livingston
- St Joseph MercyMcpherson Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Prose MD is a male General Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Prose practice?
- Dr. Thomas Prose has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Prose practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Novi, MI.
See Novi Primary Care Doctors, Novi Internists, Novi Geriatric Doctors, and Novi Pain Management Doctors.