Dr. Thomas Pruse Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 1st, 2016

Great doctor

I've been going to Dr. Pruse for 19 years. I had years of infertility and now I have two beautiful children. What a blessing he is.

October 11th, 2012

wonderful dr.!!!!!!!!

Dr Pruse is wonderful! I'm 24 & have a 3 yr old & had a miscarriage a yr after he was born its now been two years since the miscarriage & still no baby! After several doctors looking at me like im stupid & telling me to be patient & nothing's wrong! I decided one more Dr then I'm done ! Well good thing I chose Dr Pruse he figured out I have low progesterone...& expects me pregnant by the end of the year! I drive almost two hours to see this amazing Dr!!!!!!!!

July 1st, 2011

Best Dr. every!!!

Dr. Pruse is my miracle worker. When another Dr. told me I would never have children I tried one last Dr. and that is Dr. Pruse. His optimism and skill with Ob/Gyn was exactly what I needed in my 20s and I have two great kids to show for it. Now almost 50 and having more Ob issues I had surgery this week. I put my trust in him again and he came through like always. He truly cares so much about his patients.

November 4th, 2010

Dr. Thomas Pruse is a wonderful doctor in the ob-gyn area. I feel that he saved my life. He delivered one of my babies with an emergency c-section and after that I switched to him for my regular exams. He is very kind, experienced, and knowledgeable. I know he keeps up with the latest research. I value his advice and he always is willing to listen and give you the best care. His nurse is awesome too!

July 16th, 2016