Dr. Thomas Pryor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Pryor?

July 20th, 2012

Best diagnostician anywhere

June 12th, 2012

WEIRDO DOCTOR / WARNING!

DON'T go to Dr. Pryor for dieting or health advice because he's gained 200 lbs. in the last 2 years! He told me to stop drinking soda and I paid him 85.00 for that advice! Dr. Pryor wasn't even listening to me but he sure wanted to show off his intelligence in talking about what he's done for other patients in other countries! I just wanted him to diagnose me properly but, what he told me had NOTHING to do with my issue! When he DID finally listen to me, his eyes were resting on my chest the whole time! The WORST part was that he was actually picking his nose a few times and then wiped it on scrub pants! I thought I was going to puke when he examined me right after that. Dr. Pryor walked out of the room without washing his hands before the next patient I assume. I NEVER had a doctor act this way infront of me before! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! ARROGANT and BAD HYGIENE!

May 7th, 2012

Outstanding clinician with values. Takes the time to understand your issues. Would fully recommend this physician.

December 5th, 2010

Great doc, great staff

I couldn't disagree more with the first critique. A doctor's visit shouldn't be an 'in and out' type of visit. The fact that Dr. Pryor takes his time means he is thorough. His follow-up procedures are great. For instance, labs come back abnormally, his staff calls and they either relay his instructions, or they set up another appointment so the doctor, himself, can speak to you. His staff has called me just because they were concerned that I might be having a bad day. They all remember the names and the medical problems of each patient. They don't try to con you into making unnecessary appointments, and they don't charge for things like prescription renewals. My first doctor in Idaho did just that. A doctor's visit isn't and shouldn't be akin to a drive-through fast food business. As far as Dr. Pryor's diagnostic expertise is concerned, he's been right on the money with me, and I've had some fairly serious medical problems. And, yes. There is a 'dress code' of sorts. He is uncomfortable with people showing up dressed immodestly. I don't blame him. So, don't show up with your boobs hanging out or your shorts cut so high you look like you're prepped for a GYN exam. Use common sense and be considerate of others. No one, including doctors, office staff, nurses, or other patients, wants to see all your body parts or your underwear. It's just common courtesy. Bottom line - I think Dr. Pryor and his office staff are caring people, and professional people. I couldn't ask for more.

August 25th, 2010

Nasty nurses.

The overall time there was ok. Dr. Pryor's nurses "try" to be nice but are overbearing and loud. They are both old and act like they tell him what to do. Dr. Pryor is nice but I don't think he's a good doctor. He spends lots of time with you but you can't understand what he's trying to tell you. You just want to get in and out and know what's wrong but he goes into to much detail about stuff that doesn't matter. Dr. Pryor didn't diagnose me right because I never got better until I went to someone else. He seems good with kids and my little girl thinks he's nice but your not going to get better seeing him. it's a WASTE of money! Dr. Pryor has a "gowning policy" . I guess it means if you come in not decent or your hanging out of your clothes his nurses will put a gown on you and I like that because that means he's not a creep or a pervert and is just trying to be a doctor. But your still not going to get better.

May 7th, 2016