A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ptak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ptak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ptak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ptak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ptak, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ptak graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Ptak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ptak MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Ptak practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ptak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Ptak practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Chelmsford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, MA and Chelsea, MA.
See Chelmsford Radiologists.