A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ptak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ptak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ptak, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ptak graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Ptak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ptak MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Ptak practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ptak has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Ptak practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.