A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Puetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Puetz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Puetz, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Puetz graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Puetz has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Robert Puetz MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Puetz practice?
- Dr. Thomas Puetz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Puetz practices Gastroenterology near Port Washington, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Grafton, WI and Thiensville, WI.
See Port Washington Gastroenterologists.