Learn more about Dr. Thomas Puschak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Puschak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puschak
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Puschak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Puschak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Puschak graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Puschak has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Puschak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Puschak practice?
- Dr. Thomas Puschak has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Puschak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Golden, CO.
See Golden Surgeons.