A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Puschak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Puschak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Puschak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Puschak graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Puschak has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Puschak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Puschak practice?
- Dr. Thomas Puschak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Puschak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Golden, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Highlands Ranch, CO.
See Golden Surgeons.