Dr. Thomas Quach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Quach?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 9th, 2015

Great Doctor

Great Doctor! There is nothing more to say, he is wonderful at what he does. 2 C-Sections comes to see you in the hospital no matter what time and is always wonderful

July 24th, 2014

Caring Dr & Very Friendly Staff!

I love the staff. They are so friendly and always greet me by my name when I walk in. ALL of them remember me and say hi! They love me & made my pregnancy a joyful one. Wait times are pretty good. Dr. Quach is very friendly, calm, funny & down to earth. He answers all of my questions but sometimes is a bit rushed because he has so many patients. I highly recommend him. Their Nurse Practitioner is very friendly also. She's a nice young lady.

November 19th, 2012

I would recommend dr. Thomas quach

September 21st, 2011

Professional and Caring

Dr. Quach is a wonderful doctor. He listens and makes me feel as though hegenuinely cares about my health and well-being. His explanations are always accurate and insightful. His calm demeanor helped me get through my roller-coaster of pregnancy emotions and hormones. He made the delivery of my 2 children very special. I highly reccommend him as an OBGYN.

April 11th, 2011

One Of A Kind

Dr. Quach is truly extraordinary! His pleasant staff is very knowledgeable. The visits relieved me from a few logistic nightmares. Well you may have to fight for parking, but it's worth it. I show up for my appt, see my baby, and get my blood drawn if needed all in one office. It's like a one stop shop! Dr. Quach handles situations in a very poise and calm matter. He shares his knowledge and engages me in understanding my current prenatal status after every visit. He has been committed to my well being for 6 consecutive years. Co Mai (NP at the office) is also very thorough during check ups. My experience has always been exceptional.

March 24th, 2011

Life saver

Dr. Quach is a great doctor. I was hemorrhaging after my twin delivery. Dr. Quach had saved my life with to his quick thinking. Our family is grateful to have him as our doctor.

August 15th, 2010

Dr Quach is simply fantastic! He truly cares about his patients and it clearly shows in the details he remembers about you and your family despite the scores of patients he sees each day. I never mind having to wait at his office because I know he's taking the time to answer other patients' questions, just as he takes the time with me. Every woman should be taken care of by Dr Quach - you would know you're in the best hands.

July 7th, 2010

very good doctor

very caring, nice experience.

September 17th, 2009

This is no doubt a busy office but it's busy for a reason. He is an excellent doctor and the staff is very friendly and efficient. He is worth the wait.

May 3rd, 2009