A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Allan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Allan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Allan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Allan graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Allan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas R Allan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Allan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Allan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Allan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT.
See West Hartford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.