Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Allan
Dr. Thomas Allan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Hartford, CT, with other offices in Glastonbury, CT and Avon, CT (and 1 other location). He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Allan is affiliated with Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network, University of Connecticut Health Center and Hartford Hospital. Dr. Allan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Allan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Thomas Allan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Hartford, CT.
Dr. Yu Ming Victor Fang
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
West Hartford, CT 0 mi13
Dr. Henry Jacobs
Obstetrics and Gynecology
West Hartford, CT 0 mi43
Dr. Mina Rasoulpour
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
West Hartford, CT 0.22 mi45