A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bender, MD is board certified in Preventive Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bender graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bender has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Richard Bender MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Bender practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bender has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Bender practices Preventive Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Preventive Medicine Specialists.