A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Borland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Borland graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Borland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ryan Borland MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Borland practice?
- Dr. Thomas Borland has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Borland practices Emergency Medicine near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Emergency Physicians.